Why you should work with us?
Personal & professional mentoring
Learn and grow
Cutting edge technologies
Make a difference
About the position
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic Software Engineer to join our amazing R&D team and help us build our cloud-based platform for issuing mortgages. We are looking for a team player who’s excited about applying a new business process with Salesforce, helping us build our unique holistic system that streamlines all our processes and enables our Borrowers to receive a fast and competitive point of sale mortgage to their US Real Estate properties.
- Developing front end (LWC) website applications.
- Developing back end (Apex) website applications.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Creating servers and data models for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Develop and consume RESTful APIs.
- Creating processes using Salesforce customizations and understanding the pros and cons of using them instead of code.
- Meeting both technical and business needs.
- 1-3 years of experience working with Salesforce (Sales/Service cloud).
- Experience with Lightning Web Components.
- Experienced knowledge of Salesforce customization (design, configuration, administration) including custom objects and fields, Lightning Flow, Process Builder, and Validation Rule.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with version control systems.
- Experience with Salesforce design patterns (triggers, loggers, etc.).
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and solid design principles.
- Excellent analytical, process design, and problem-solving skills.
- Passionate for learning new technologies and enhancing existing skills.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player, independent, able to work in an unstructured and fast-paced environment.
Extra Points for
- Experience in building custom Communities using LWC.
- Experience in working with Salesforce DX.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with DocuSign/Calendly/Docomotion.
- Experience in building stunning UI/UX web applications.
- Experience with Salesforce standard Rest APIs.
- Experience in GraphQL, MongoDB/MySQL, AWS serverless architecture, and AWS-based CI/CD.
- Experience with business process expertise around Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, preferred experience in Financial Loan Operating System & Loan Servicing.
Please fill in the form to apply