Sales Development Representative (Toronto)
Why work at Lendai?
Personal & professional mentoring
Learn and grow
Cutting edge technologies
Make a difference
About the position
We are expanding our Sales Department and are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing team. We are looking for a friendly, well-spoken sales development representative to assist our company in expanding our customer base. As a SDR at Lendai you will be responsible for acquiring, qualifying, and converting potential borrowers to customers. You will be assisting customers with the application process and educating them on the best Lendai solution for their investment. Throughout your interactions with the potential client, you will have to demonstrate why Lendai is the best lending partner for their US investment. You will work with Sales Executives, Product Managers, and the Underwriting team to improve our customers’ experience.
To be a successful Sales Development Representative (SDR), you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong understanding in US mortgage or real estate world.
This is a full-time position from our Toronto office, with option for hybrid work.
- Prospect leads and convert them into customers.
- Articulate clearly Lendai’s value proposition to potential customers who don’t know the company yet.
- Present product information to potential customers once you have identified their needs.
- Move mature leads through the sales funnel and introduce them to a CSM for the following steps.
- Be an advocate for our customers to the R&D and product teams, communicating their needs and asks.
- Collaborate with sales executives to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or relevant experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in the US residential real estate market (Loan Officer, realtor, property manager, loan broker, RE entrepreneur, service provider)
- 1+ years of experience in B2C or B2B sales
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation
- Great presentation skills
- A proactive problem-solver, multi-tasker, and effective performer under pressure
- Ability to work both in a team and independently as a self-starter
- Based in the Toronto area
Bonus Points for
- Experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce or similar).
- Experience working in the US mortgage industry.
- Knowledge of the US real estate market.
- Additional languages an advantage (Spanish, French, Hebrew, ect.).
Please fill in the form to apply