Post-Closing Associate (Miami)
Why work at Lendai?
Personal & professional mentoring
Learn and grow
Cutting edge technologies
Make a difference
About the position
At Lendai we know that the heart of the company is the Loan Department. That is why we are seeking a qualified Post-Closing Associate to join our growing Loan Operations Team. The Post-Closing Associate will assist with the mortgage loan closing process by reviewing loan documents for compliance, completeness, and accuracy. You will work with our Loan Department to improve our closing procedures.
Full-time position from our Miami office, with an option for hybrid work.
- Ensure the accuracy and compliance of post-closing mortgage files and documentation in accordance with investor lending guidelines and state and federal regulations
- Ensure future salability and quality control of residential mortgage loans and refinances by adhering to all lender underwriting guidelines and federal and state regulations
- Examine and implement closing processes as required to maintain accurate loan files, settlement statements, and closing documents
- Interact professionally with title companies, Underwriters, Processors and Customer Success Managers.
- Obtain missing information, prepare files, and provide support to the Processing and Underwriting team.
- High school diploma or equivalent required – Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in post-closing, origination, mortgage lending, loan processing, or mortgage banking required
- Understanding of lending industry trends and various mortgage products
- A proactive problem-solver, multi-tasker, and effective performer under pressure
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
Bonus Points for
- Experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce or similar)
Please fill in the form to apply