Loan Operations Associate (Miami)
Why work at Lendai?
Personal & professional mentoring
Learn and grow
Cutting edge technologies
Make a difference
About the position
At Lendai we know that the heart of the company is the Loan Department. That is why we are seeking a Loan Operations Associate to join our growing team of processors and underwriters.
You will be responsible for all communication with third party providers needed to complete the loan application package for processing and underwriting. Your goal will be to order and collect all the documentation as quickly as possible and to verify that it meets Lendai’s guidelines. You will work with Customer Success Managers, the Processing team, and the Underwriting team to streamline the loan application and help the team close loans quickly and effectively.
This is a full-time position from our Miami office, with an option for hybrid work.
- Liaison between Customer Success Managers, Loan Processors, and Third-Party service providers to prepare loan packages for processing
- Generate various loan application forms and files
- Order Third-Party services (title work, insurance, HOA, appraisals, notary, lawyers, etc.), coordinate their work with the relevant parties, and gather the final documents they provide required for the loan package
- Responsible for following up on all open tasks in a timely manner (i.e., title, insurance, appraisal, loan conditions from borrower, etc.)
- Inform Customer Success Managers and Loan Processors of discrepancies in loan documentation ordered
- Assist with general loan tasks, including but not limited to, shipping and tracking of loan documents for post-closing
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Processing and Underwriting teams
- High school diploma or GED certificate required. Preference to Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or relevant experience
- 3+ years experience working in the US mortgage industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of loan servicing and lending products
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- A proactive problem-solver, multi-tasker, and effective performer under pressure
- Ability to work both in a team and independently as a self-starter
- Based in the Miami area
Bonus Points for
- Experience in training and motivating a team
- Experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce or similar)
- Knowledge of the US real estate market.
- Additional languages an advantage (Spanish, French, Hebrew, etc.)
Please fill in the form to apply