Business Development Representative (Miami)
Why work at Lendai?
Personal & professional mentoring
Learn and grow
Cutting edge technologies
Make a difference
About the position
At Lendai we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That is why we are seeking a qualified Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our growing team to find and screen potential partners who can benefit from partnering with Lendai.
As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal BDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching potential partners, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential partner is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, partner acquisition levels, and profitability.
You will work with Sales Executives, Product Managers, and the Underwriting team to improve our customer’s experience.
This is a full-time position from our Miami office, with option for hybrid work.
- Market, research, and analyze and identify the key players that assist foreign investors to invest in the US residential real estate market
- Build a targeted list of potential Lendai Partners (realtors, property managers, loan brokers, RE entrepreneurs, service providers, etc.)
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Qualify relevant leads for Lendai channel partners through in-depth discovery and meaningful conversations. This stage will require you to be highly knowledgeable in the real estate and finance markets
- Meet monthly and quarterly targets and KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or relevant experience
- Deep understanding of the US real estate market
- 2+ years of professional experience in the US residential real estate market (realtor, property manager, loan broker, RE entrepreneur, service provider)
- 2+ years of experience in either B2B or B2C sales (if both, even better)
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation
- Great presentation skills
- A proactive problem-solver, multi-tasker, and effective performer under pressure
- Ability to work both in a team and independently as a self-starter
- Based in the Miami area
Bonus Points for
- Experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce or similar).
- Experience working in the US mortgage industry.
- Knowledge of the US real estate market.
- Additional languages an advantage (Spanish, French, Hebrew, ect.).
Please fill in the form to apply